① Have the old product disposed of by the firm installing the new one. (The store you buy the product at is obligated to take products to be recycled.)
② Contact the original retailer to dispose of it. (The store you bought the product at in the past is obligated to take products to be recycled.)
【If neither ① nor ② is possible】
③ Make an appointment for disposal at Yamada Denki or use the home delivery collection service of companies that have concluded agreements with the city.
* ReNet Japan Recycle and SG Moving which are aﬃliated and cooperating companies, are collecting these items. For details, please check the website or (☎0570-056-006).
* You need to pay fees for recycling and collection/transport to dispose of the above items.
* Contact Eikoh (Tel: 092-882-2433) if you are on Oronoshima Island and Kyowa Sangyo (Tel: 092-631-3910) on Genkaijima Island.
When transporting the oversized trash yourself, after paying the recycling fee at the post office, you may bring the item(s) to the trash acceptance site designated by the appliance maker.
①Confirm the appliance type, maker, size, etc. of the item you want to dispose and go to the post office.
②At the post office window, please obtain a Household Appliance Recycling ticket and pay the recycling fee (there is a separate processing fee)
③Attach the Household Appliance Recycling ticket to the item and bring to the designated acceptance site.
* Please check the dates, times, and procedures before going to the site.
* Search the list of designated sites in Fukuoka Prefecture here